Occupied Home Staging
A home sitting on the market can be costly and frustrating. Two mortgage payments to make and people viewing the home, not to mention having to lower the price, are some of the stressful disadvantages that can occur. This is why Home Staging has become so popular over the last decade.
It is difficult for homeowners to be objective about their homes' decor and items needing to be repaired (living with something day after day brings familiarity and often insensitivity to its effect). A stager brings a fresh eye to the home and knows what potential buyers in the area are looking for.
Staging a home for a potential buyer is very different from decorating a home for a homeowner. We study the home's demographics and stage the home to appeal to the average buyer of the area. Buyers need to see themselves living in the home and aspire to the home's lifestyle. We use the homeowners furnishings and design the rooms to draw attention to the beautiful architectural features of the home and draw attention away from the less attractive features, enabling potential buyers to see the potential of the home.
Since the first couple of weeks on the market are crucial, it is important that the home be staged before being listed for sale.
Occupied Home Staging Packages:
$250* - CONSULTATION AND DETAILED STAGING REPORT
In this two-hour consultation, we use a comprehensive and detailed Staging Report/Checklist to write the action items needed to get the home the best price!
- Starting with a phone interview, we ask the questions so we can research your buyer demographic and prepare for our Consultation.
- Using a photo-filled, detailed staging checklist, we walk through the home and discuss optimal and significant return-on-investment staging strategies which will have the greatest impact on potential buyers.
- The detailed report also includes an "Open House Checklist" and "Closet Organization Checklist."
(*Up to two hours in the home; any additional hours at $100 hourly rate)
$400 - POWER STAGING (PARTIAL HOME MAKEOVER)
During this staging service we work to physically stage the main areas of the home based on the Staging Report checklist.
- We make major transformations by using your furnishings and accessories to enhance each space!
- We bring beautiful staging accessories to give you a visual shopping list and for taking photos that will bring buyers to your door.
- We work up to 4 hours in your home and photograph the transformations.
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving
(Up to four hours in the home; any additional hours at $100 hourly rate)